Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Gradution

I finally graduated... ok... well, sort of. In Dallas' words I'm a "grad" not a full blown graduate yet. I've still got three more credits to take and I begin those tomorrow. It'll fly by. I'll officially be done in June. This past weekend was amazing! Friday was such a blast. Friends came out that night and we all celebrated my "grad" status. We first ate at Takashi and then partied all night long. Saturday night we partied again and had a fabulous time at the Mynt. This weekend was the best I'd had with close friends in quite some time. I saw friends I hadn't seen in years and of course the regulars were there. We just had such a GREAT time.

The weekend was both fabulous and yet emotionally draining. Graduation was enough for me to handle knowing it was really ending and then relationship matters made it worse. A lot of things came into the open that weekend for some odd reason.

No comments: