Monday, March 03, 2008

Beginning to Blog Again, Moving to Los Angeles

When I first opened up an account on blogger.com, I had all intention of diarying my life on a regular basis. Then I got busy, forgot, and now it seems that so many people blog that I feel I better jump back on the bandwagon.

I moved to Los Angeles on July 30, 2007. My dad, what a sweetheart, drove me down and helped me get settled. I first lived in West LA, with Nicole, in a cute house with a nice backyard. We both moved out November 10, 2007 as the landlord decided to occupy the house with new tenants. I decided to move closer to where I hung out, Hollywood, and now live right near the Grove.

The latter part of the year, Taelor, Dallas, and Sonia, all came and visited me. I'm looking forward to another visit from both Taelor and Sonia this year as well as a visit from Amber.

Last year I made a couple trips back to Utah for holidays and a short trip to Vegas. This year, Anh's taking me to Hawaii, Coachella, and possibly a trip to Napa Valley.

I started dating Anh back in October. We dated on and off for a couple months and then we decided to make it official in February and are trying out the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing. So far it's been a lot of fun.

Work is going good. I'm starting to enjoy it much more. The more I learn, the better it is.

I've got loads of pictures I need to post. I'll do that later when I have more time.

No comments: