Friday, March 14, 2008

Phasing Out of the Master Cleanse

I'm phasing out of the Master Cleanse today. I felt so hungry all morning. All I could think about was food. In my opinion, I think it was because I knew I was going to be eating tonight so the thought of a full meal was very appealing. Haven't had one all week. I decided to break the cleanse earlier than tonight and ate at lunch. I was craving basically anything and settled for eggs. My coworker and I went to a breakfast place, I ordered some egg whites with vegetables. But the urge to get some hashbrowns kicked in... and now I feel sick. I should have known that something so greasy and bad for you wouldn't settle well with me. From this cleanse I've lost seven pounds. But I'm sure it'll be back after I start eating normally again.

1 comment:

Reynolds Family said...

Hey there master cleanser, you're tagged. Go to my blog for directions. Love ya