Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Update on the Master Cleanse

Over the weekend I took a break from the Master Cleanse. I know, doesn't make sense to take a break from a cleanse but don't worry, I had my justifications. I resumed the cleanse on Monday. I really don't mind doing the cleanse; however, lunch time at work is very difficult. Sometimes I just sit and watch my coworkers eat while I sip my green tea. If I couldn't smell the food it'd make it a lot easier. Like I said before, I'm not following the cleanse 100%. However, I can still feel the difference in my body. I think next Fall/Winter I will try the cleanse again and do it 100% for the full 10 days. We'll see. It is difficult and can definitely make you anti-social. No group dinners, no going out at night, and basically avoiding any social setting where you might be tempted.

Last night I was reminded how different I am today from what I was about a year and a half ago. A very good different in my eyes. I'm very happy with my life right now.

Eight more days until Hawaii! I can't wait!

No comments: