Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Returning to Salt Lake City

Being back in Utah County has only increased my desire to get back to LA. I loved living there and met some amazing people. I start school today and have one more year left to go before I graduate in Business Finance. I am planning on moving back to LA in July and will be there on a more permanent basis this time.

When I initially left Utah for LA, I left some drama behind. I knew I couldn't run away forever from the drama but I was planning on postponing it until my return. I was excited to start a "new life" in LA drama-free. Wishes don't always come true. I had my transmission fail which was rebuilt, some interesting times with a co-worker, car wreck that totalled my car after being out of the shop for only two weeks, and got strep... which the infection came back two weeks later. On the bright side, I met many great people and made friends, got to go to the beach, confirmed that I love insurance broking, and I finally turned 21.

The one I miss the most...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Leaving LA, I was sad but happy to leave that drama behind. Coming back to Utah, the drama started after only two days of being here. Ran into some friends I wasn't expecting to see so soon and almost lost a friend.

There are some people in my life that I hold close to my heart, as much as I care for them, they aren't always good for me to be around. The problem is that because I care for them so much, I cannot help but want to be around them. But when I'm away from their presence, I realize how much better off I am without them. It may appear to be ironic to experience such emotions for one person but they are real.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The climax of my most recent drama occurred Saturday night. My friend and I love being around each other but without a doubt, nearly every time we hang out, we fight. Saturday night was one of our worst fights ever. After many tears, it concluded with us ending our friendship. Sunday we chatted for a while and finally worked things out. As much as I hate fighting with him, in a way, some of our fights seem to bring us closer and help us better understand each other.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Life is good. I'm anxious to see how my classes are. Because I am taking an envelope of classes for my major, I will be with the same people for all five classes. Actually, within the section, we are put into smaller groups of about five people and those are the people I'll be working with all semester long...

I miss my roommates from last year. One of my girlfriends came and visited me last week. Hopefully I'll see her again soon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: