Friday, September 15, 2006

Reflection of My Life

Upon recent reflection of my life, I have realized that I am achieving all the goals I have set out to accomplish. I will soon need to make new ones and focus on where I want to be a couple years from now. School is nearing an end and I have an offer in place for a company that I have longed to be a part of for a couple of years. These past few weeks I've began doubting if this is for me. I love the company, enjoyed working for them (only for a summer internship), and have grown a passion for what they do. Why am I doubting? Because should things that I've worked for so hard come this easy? Another company contacted me yesterday asking why I hadn't applied for a full-time position with them yet. I was honest and told her my dilemma. She encouraged me to apply. The problem comes in timing. What to do... what to do...

No comments: